Saturday, October 27, 2012

Kory and Amber Killingbeck






                                              Amber and Kory Killingbeck  October 6, 2012
What a beautiful couple this is.  I had the pleasure of working with Amber for a year at Agape Events and you can't help but not know who Kory is, what a sweet and friendly man.  This wedding had been talked about and dreamed about for quite a while, it was a pleasure to be a part of such a BEAUTIFUL day.
As a wedding vendor, I have usually worked in some form or fashion at friends weddings.  I did work at Amber's wedding but only doing the cake.  I was able to set it up and then go change to attend the wedding as a guest as well.  I have missed many weddings as an adult because of my profession but getting to be a guest at this wedding was the best first wedding I have been to as an adult.  I am glad it was theirs.  Many wishes to the bride and groom.
Cake Flavors: Vanilla Bean with Huckleberry Cream Cheese Filling; Pumpkin with Cream Cheese Filling and Chocolate with Coconut filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment